www.aka.ms.yourpc: We all know that every person has a computer or notebook at home. We live in the 21st century, And These Are the things all people need to live. A few people use their PC or laptops to work from or for entertainment, while others use them to play.
But do we know everything that these wonderful tools can do? If not, do not worry because we will talk About one of the most popular Windows OS features of the last few years.
Yes, we’re discussing the new and exclusive ‘www.aka.ms.yourpc‘ feature on your PC or laptop. This tool is in Windows 10 and all versions that came after it.
So, if you Are using these versions of Windows, this tool on your computer will help you a lot. Well, it’s added to Windows OS so that your PC and smartphone can talk to each other.
Microsoft is making a lot of software right now, And the Phone Companion Software is one of the top 10 most popular software on the market. So, we’ll talk about the right and best way to connect your PC to your phone using www.aka.ms.yourpc.
But first, we need to know why connecting A computer to a phone is A good idea. Should you connect your phone or not? So, to Answer this question, we’ll talk more About what this tool does.
Benefits of Linking a Smartphone to a Windows OS device
After launching this feature, Microsoft made it quite easy to operate smartphones via Windows. And here are the advantages of this service feature:
- Seamlessly transfer content – First, this software’s main benefit. For years, individuals have downloaded third-party apps to transfer content between devices. USB cables were excessively sluggish and unsuitable for content transfer. This tool lets users share infinite content in seconds. Your content is secure and fast.
- Access of applications – This Windows feature lets you use any smartphone app without interruption. Users can view their smartphone apps on the larger screen after syncing, but they need internet.
- Perform operations – We discussed using a larger screen for apps. You can also use those apps. Imagine a WhatsApp call. This feature lets you answer them on a larger screen and do everything you do on your phone.
- Access to a smartphone –Transferring, phoning, and using apps are pleasurable. This feature does more than you think. This app allows full smartphone access. Video and gallery access.
Linking the Smartphone to Windows OS using www.aka.ms/phonelinkqrc had several key benefits. We’ll examine the steps and prerequisites of attaching a phone to a PC.
Requirements for linking www.aka.ms/yourpc phone companion
In this section, we are going to discuss the essential requirements to connect your phone to your PC or laptop so just read through the enlisted:
- Phone Companion application – Essential smartphone software. www.aka.ms.yourpc offers immediate download. Microsoft’s official page lets you download it without interruption. However, download it from Microsoft’s website via this link or your smartphone’s Play Store.
- Companion software on Windows OS – Checking for a Windows phone companion app is the second required app. Search for “Phone link” and click on the symbol if it displays. Update Windows to get the icon. It only works with Windows 10 And later.
- Wi-Fi connection: Your devices must have a stable internet connection. Easily connect your smartphone directly to the PC And enjoy all its apps And functions.
This function is like having a DSLR but needing to utilize it.
Syncing your phone with a computer via www.aka.ms.yourphoneqrc can change everything. Because sometimes, we have to use our mobile phone and PC simultaneously, which is hard.
This unique feature activates.
How are we going to do that? Everyone needs to Be tech-savvy. Dear friends, I Am here to aid you with all the necessary knowledge.
Pairing your phone to a PC is not a hurdle, learn how
www.aka.ms.yourphoneqrc connects all Android phones to Windows PCs in a few clicks.
Don’t believe me?
This URL generates a QR code on Windows devices. Before proceeding, please note that Surface Duo and Samsung Galaxy mobile phone users can utilize this feature. Also included are HONOR smartphones with OS 9.0 or above.
If you have one of these gadgets, learn How it works.
If www.aka.ms.yourphoneqrc doesn’t function, don’t worry. God closes one door and opens another. This implies a solution.
“Link to Windows” does everything. Many people need to learn how To use this pre-installed program. How does it work? Next part.
Please describe how you utilize this app or the linked web URL to address our concern.
Let’s take a look at the pairing process now
The “Link to Windows” app can be put on devices that don’t already have it by going to the URL www.aka.ms.yourphoneqrc. If you already have this App, you can follow the steps below:
- Open your Android phone’s Link to Windows App to start.
- Tap the Link your phone to PC option on the menu.
- Now, tap “Continue” to move forward.
- At this point, you’ll be Able to choose from the following:
- Having the choice to scan the QR code
- You can sign in with Your Microsoft Account.
- To get the QR code, go to www.aka.ms.yourphoneqrc.
- Do what needs to be done, give permission, and click “Done.”
Congratulations!!! You were Able to connect your phone to your Windows PC.
Well, you were lucky if you didn’t run into Any problems while setting this up. Even if you Already did, you can always try again.
Establishing connection on your phone via www.aka.ms.yourpc
Ensure you have an internet connection and a device above 6.0 before installing or conducting this operation. Now you can begin the process:
- Visit www.aka.ms/yourpc for smartphone-compatible software.
- Open the file on your smartphone after browsing and downloading.
- Enter your Microsoft account username, password, etc.
- After this, log in to your PC or laptop using the same email ID.
- A QR code scanner appears after these procedures are performed.
- Scan it on your Microsoft ID-logged-in PC.
- Open a scanner at aka.ms/mfasetup to scan your phone.
- It redirects to the “Phone link.” Tap “Open your Phone” to see a QR code scanner.
- Put your phone on the scanner. After device confirmation, it will request basic device permissions. Read attentively and continue.
- The computer will display your device after the process.
- Enjoy smartphone functionality on PC!
How to terminate the connection of my smartphone from my PC?
Well, www.aka.ms/yourpc linked your device. You wish to disconnect the smartphone from your PC because this feature is giving you difficulties. Follow these instructions to unlink your smartphone from your PC.
- First, visit Microsoft’s website And log in using the same email address.
- The “Device” section displays a list of associated devices.
- Tap and confirm your desired device removal.
- Reopen the smartphone app to see it unplugged.
- Removing the www.aka.ms/phonelinkqrc link from the smartphone is the same.
- Open the companion app’s settings. Open Accounts.
- Check the PC’s Microsoft email address.
- After locating, click “Logout” on the account.
- Unpair your device from the PC by following the prompts.
Resolve issues faced while using www.aka.ms.yourpc
- Please use the same Microsoft account on both devices.
- Check the internet connection.
- Turning off your PC or laptop’s battery saver sometimes disables networking.
- Please turn off “Do not Disturb” on your smartphone.
- Visit www.aka.ms/phonelinkqrc exclusively.
Microsoft’s Windows OS has incredible features. It eliminates the need to download third-party Apps, saving users time. Just connect their phones to the PC and do any phone-based tasks.
Download PC and smartphone software at www.aka.ms/yourpc. Windows Microsoft’s innovative features connect and mimic devices. It is an industry leader that provides the greatest user experience every day.