aka.ms/yourpc is a Windows phone companion that lets you connect your phone to your Windows PC. You can then use the “Windows Phone App” to access your phone’s information on your Windows PC, such as messages, photos, notifications, apps, and more.
The aka.ms/yourpc site makes it easier to mirror smartphones like Samsung, Windows, and Android devices on your computer.
aka.ms/yourpc – Enter your Code
- Use your web browser to go to www.aka.ms.yourpc.
- On your screen, you will see an 8-digit code.
- Enter the 8-digit code that you see on the screen of your app or device.
What You Need to Connect Your Phone To A Windows Computer
- Your Phone Companion App: Android users who want to sync their Windows apps need this app.
- If you don’t have this app on your Android device, you should be able to get by with www.aka.ms.yourpc. This will take you to the Your Phone attendant app’s official Google Play Store page.
- Internet or Wi-Fi access: Both devices need to be able to connect to the internet safely and quickly.
- Use the app called “Your Phone” on your PC.
- Bluetooth is a pretty obvious thing you’ll need on your Android phone, but you’ll also need it on your PC. But if your PC doesn’t already have Bluetooth, don’t buy an adapter.
How To Connect www.aka.ms.yourpc Using Android Device
- After you’ve installed Your Phone Companion, go to aka.ms/yourpc to link your smartphone to the Windows app.
- Use the same Microsoft account you used to sign in to your PC to sign in to the app. As a final step, ensure you’re signed in to the account on your PC so we can move on.
- Then, a QR code will pop up on your computer screen, and you’ll ask to scan it.
- To scan the QR code, go to aka.ms/yourpc in the browser on your PC.
- When you click “Open Your Phone” on the program.
- Then scan the QR code with your Android phone.
- When asked, click “Yes, I agree” when prompted. Once you’ve done this, you’ll be able to use both devices’ full capabilities.
How To Link Your Phone App By Using Windows PC
- On your Windows PC, go to the Microsoft Store and download the Your Phone app.
- You can find your Phone app by using the search program option on the taskbar to look for it.
- The model of the phone must be chosen.
- Remember to use the same Microsoft account to sign in on your phone after completing this step.
- Users of Android should get the app Your Phone Companion.Go to aka.ms/yourpc on your phone’s preferred web browser. You can get the app from Google Play if this link doesn’t work.
- Sign in to your companion app with the same Microsoft account you used on your PC. The phone will show a screen that can use to scan a QR code.
- You’ll have to use the computer to choose this option:
- When you choose this option, QR codes show up because you have the Your Phone Companion app on your phone.
- “Pair with QR code” or “Pair manually” now show a code on your phone, where you’ll need to enter it.
- Once the devices are connected, you can use all of the phone companion’s features if you turn on the permissions shown on your screen.
Also Check Aka.ms/authapp to make your Microsoft account secure.