Aka.ms/phonelinkpin allows you to connect an Android phone to a Windows computer. This function is only available for Android and Windows smartphones.
By using the aka.ms/phonelinkpin function, smartphones and a laptop can be linked. The functions of the smartphone can be accessed through the computer.
We will also help you to shut off your computer when you’re done.
Don’t waste time Begin your journey now!
What is aka.ms/phonelinkpin?
The Windows Creators Update’s www.aka.ms/phonelinkpin function lets you connect your phone to your computer. This means that you will be able to get notifications of SMS, apps, and alerts on your phone from your computer. You can even use your phone’s keyboard or mouse to function as your laptop. All you need is an aka.ms/phonelinkpin code to start.
What is required to download the Phone Link app?
To connect your computer to your phone, your PC must satisfy a couple of requirements. The following requirements are required for you to install the Phone Companion app:
- You are using Windows 10 or another operating system.
- It works only on Android phones that are running version 4.4 or higher.
- an internet connection with speed which connects to aka.ms/yourphonepin.
- Microsoft Your Phone Companion App is now available to download and install.
How to use aka.ms/phonelinkpin to access your Microsoft Phone Companion App
The users of those using the iPhone or Windows 10 can download the Microsoft Phone Companion App. It allows Windows users to upload photos from their iPhone as well as Android device’s photos library. It is available on both the Google Play shop and the Microsoft Store both sell it. In addition, you can connect your mobile to the internet at aka.ms/phonelinkpin.
- Open your PC’s settings menu.
- Log in to your Microsoft account.
- Submit and confirm your password for your account.
- Click your Windows Hello Pin Button at this moment.
- You’ll then be taken to a separate page on which you have to pick the pin that you lost.
- Enter your mobile number and confirm the OTP you received just now.
- Now, enter your password and then click next.
- The application then creates a pin that will be used to connect the devices.
Enter your Code at aka.ms/phonelinkpin
- Make use of your browser to go towards aka.ms/phonelinkpin.
- On the screen, there is an 8-digit code.
- The screen of your device or app will show an 8-digit code that you need to enter.
After connecting an Android phone and a Windows computer, what can you do?
- When your Android phone is connected to your Windows PC, you will be able to perform a range of tasks depending on the features it offers.
- If your phone is fully supported you can sync files pictures videos, contacts, messages calls, notifications, and even certain applications.
- Additionally, you can mirror your phone’s screen which is a useful feature.
Linking your phone to your computer with aka.ms/phonelinkpin is a quick and easy way to improve your productivity and stay connected. With this feature, you can easily access your apps and files on both devices, and even control your phone from your computer.
If you’re looking for a way to make your life easier, I highly recommend linking your phone to your computer with aka.ms/phonelinkpin. You won’t regret it!
If you need more information for aka.ms visit akamsyourpc.info
What is the aka Phone Link QR code?
It is the Microsoft technology www.aka.ms link phone QR code that can be utilized to connect an Android device to a Windows PC. This is only available the same thing between Android as well as Windows devices. By using the www.aka.ms linkphone QR codes feature you can connect your mobile to your computer and access the functions of your smartphone in your PC.
What is Microsoft Phone Link and do I need it?
Microsoft Phone Link replaces the Your Phone Companion app and lets you filter your notifications, get calls, and access your mobile apps from your PC. With a fresh design to work with Windows 11, Phone Link is reaching users all over the world.
What devices can I use with aka.ms/phonelinkpin?
aka.ms/phonelinkpin is compatible with Android phones and Windows computers.
How do I use Microsoft Phone Link?
When you’re on your Windows PC, go to Start and open Phone Link. Select the type of device that you want to pair using the phone Link: Android or iPhone. Select Android. Launch the Link to Windows app on your Android phone. Tap the Link on the mobile device and PC.
Is Phone Link safe?
The danger here is that someone who’s in a position to temporarily access the phone of another person could activate Phone Link on their own Windows PC and use the software to track the victim’s phone conversations and texts without their knowledge or consent. Enabling Phone Link is a relatively easy process even if you have an iPhone.