This is a simple way to connect your Android smartphone with your Windows desktop (aka.ms/phonelinkqrc). To continue, you must open the QR code at www.aka.ms to obtain the QR code. aka.ms/phonelinkqrc allows you to use your phone directly on the computer.
Connecting your phone to your PC is a great alternative to emailing photos, videos, and other files to your computer.
Connect Windows PC to Phone using Phone link App
- Click “Get started” at the bottom of the screen.
- Click on “Sign in” using your Microsoft account. This account is the same one used to log on the phone.
- Go to your browser on your phone. This link will take you either to the Google Play Store page for the app, or launch the Your Phone Companion preinstalled app on your phone.
- Sign in with your Microsoft account from the PC. On the phone, a screen will appear to scan QR codes.
- Return to your computer and choose one of the options below:
- “I have Your Phone Companion installed on my Phone“. This will display a QR Code that you need to scan with your phone.
- “Pair with QR Code“, or “Pair manually”. This will display a code that needs to enteres into your phone.
- After the devices have been linked, you will prompts to accept the permissions. You can now use all of the features on Your Phone.
Phone Link features
- You can now access your favorite mobile applications on your PC.
- You can read and reply to SMS messages on your PC.
- Drag and drop files between PC and mobile.
- Copy and paste the content between your computer and phone.
- Access images from your smartphone on your PC.
- Calls can makes and received from your PC.
- Manage the messages of your Android device on your PC.
- You can use your PC’s larger screen, keyboard, mouse, and touchscreen in order to interact with your smartphone.
Quick Steps to Setup the Phone Link App on Your Windows PC
- Connect your computer and phone to the same wireless network.
- Windows’ search box will allow you to type “Phone Link” into the search field.
- Click on “Connect Your Phone.”
- Tap to “Add a phone number”
- Click the Start button.
- Click Continue after you have entered your Microsoft account information.
How To Link Your Android Device?
- Download the application by searching for Link to Windows on the Google Play Store.
- Open your PC’s browser and go to aka.ms/phonelinkqrc. Open your PC browser and navigate to (aka.ms/phonelinkqrc) in order to access the QR code.
- Scan the QR code on your computer using the camera app on your Android device.
- After scanning the QR code, you may asks to grant certain permissions. aka.ms/phonelinkqrc
How to set up calls on Your Phone app?
Follow the instructions on your screen. Permissions are requested on Android devices via a popup. It will allow you to answer and receive calls on your PC without a phone.
It is easy to connect your Android device to your Windows computer using Aka.ms/phonelinkqrc. Once you have linked your devices, you will be able to access your photos, videos, and other files on your computer. You can also receive phone calls and text messages.
If you need more information please visit akamsyourpc.info
What is an aka ms link?
This is a URL shortener. Microsoft owns the aka.ms website as indicated in the who.is information. This information could provides to your network security team to see if it is sufficient to exclude the domain.
What is aka ms used for?
In particular, aka.ms is used extensively as a URL shortener for Microsoft’s websites, such as http://aka.ms/MFAsetup.
Is aka ms link safe?
is a legitimate service for link shortening and redirection owned by Microsoft. You should, as with any link-shortening services, use a link expansion service such as wheregoes.com to reveal the landing page before you click on a short link.
How do I get a Microsoft link?
Download the Link to Windows App by opening a browser on your Android device. For selected Samsung devices. Your Android device will prompt you to use Link to Windows, which comes pre-installed.